Make an Impact Today
Tax-deductible gifts to the Diplomatic Reception Rooms can be made by:
- Credit card
- Appreciated assets (stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
Download our Giving Form or contact the Office of Fine Arts to learn how you can make an impact today.
The Clement Conger Society
The Diplomatic Reception Rooms’ first curator, Clement Conger, built the rooms and collection through generous gifts from the American people. The Clement Conger Society celebrates those who remember DRR in their estate plans or make a planned gift by:
- Naming the Diplomatic Reception Rooms in your will or living trust
- Designating your life insurance policy proceeds to DRR, or donating an insurance policy
- Making DRR a beneficiary of your retirement plan, IRA, 401(k), or 403(b)
- Making DRR a beneficiary of your charitable gift annuity or charitable trust
- Transferring real estate to DRR through life estate, trust, or will
- Promising a gift of an artwork that DRR has agreed to accept
By making a planned gift, Clement Conger Society members ensure that the Diplomatic Reception Rooms continue to advance the art of diplomacy. Contact the Office of the Fine Arts to learn how you can become a member of the Clement Conger Society.